Black Truffle Salsa and Arborio Rice
Great Southern Black Truffle Salsa and Arborio Rice
The trick with cooking Arborio/Carnaroli (risotto rice) is to add the liquid in small amounts,
stirring frequently over a medium to low heat and letting the finished product rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Give it a go because the results with Great Southern Black Truffle Salsa are outstanding.
- You will need 30g of dried rice.
- 10g butter.
- 20g of Great Southern Black Truffle Salsa.
- 120ml of stock per adult portion.
- Sweat the rice in the butter.
- Mix the salsa and the stock together and warn in a separate pot.
- Add approximately ¼ of the stock mixture to the rice (3 or 4 additions in total),
allowing the rice to simmer gently and the liquid be absorbed before adding more.
- After the last addition of stock, stir and cover off the heat for 10 minutes.
- Season and serve.